Today I bring you the scores to EMANUELLE & THE LAST CANNIBALS plus ZOMBI HOLOCAUST. Both scores are by Nico Fidenco and are together on a single CD that was released in 1996 by Lucertola Media (catalog code "LMCD 006"). Please note that the USA release of ZOMBI HOLOCAUST (affectionately known as DR. BUTCHER M.D. - MEDICAL DEVIATE) has a completely different score that was put in place by the American distributor and that is NOT present on this CD release (nor am I aware of it ever being made available).
Below are the front and back of the CD booklet and as you can tell it is designed so you can flip it to showcase the cover that you prefer (it comes shipped with the top image as the front):
Here is the track listing courtesy of the Soundtrack Collector website:
01. Make Love On The Wing (Vocal Version) (02:57)
02. Make Love On The Wing (Orchestral) (02:53)
03. Waiting For The Cannibals (02:48)
04. Wild Nightmare (02:30)
05. The Meal Is Over (02:16)
06. Make Love On The Wing (2nd Version) (02:54)
07. Make Love On The Wing II (02:56)
08. Cannibals At Work (00:54)
09. Cannibals In Pursuit (01:04)
10. Make Love On The Wing (3rd Version) (02:12)
11. Cannibals' Dance (01:58)
12. The Dark Side Of The Soul (02:15)
13. The Dark Side Of The Soul II (02:49)
Tracks 1 - 13: Emanuelle e gli ultimi cannibali
14. Fascinating Horror (02:06)
15. Theme From "Zombi Holocaust" (Make Love On The Wing) (04:02)
16. From Another World (00:44)
17. The Magic Is In Progress (01:22)
18. Zombie Parade (01:13)
19. Resurrection (01:36)
20. From The Beyond (01:20)
21. Living In The Future (00:45)
22. Living In The Past (01:32)
23. A Dive Into The Past (04:11)
24. A Dive Into The Past II (00:52)
25. Zombie Parade (01:48)
26. A Dive Into The Past III (04:12)
Tracks 14 - 26: Zombi holocaust
Total Duration: 00:56:09
Please note that I originally ripped this using EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to the FLAC audio format then I used foobar2000 to convert the FLAC audio files to MP3 files. I used LAME 3.98.2 with the "-b 320" setting which basically creates a 320kbps CBR MP3 file which is the highest quality MP3 that can be made. I have included the LOG and CUE files from EAC so that you know the ripping was done correctly and of course this facilitates burning back to a standard music CD if you so wish. I also threw in a M3U playlist file.
Also included in the download are large TIFF images of the CD artwork along with smaller JPG images (such as the cover presented above) plus I embedded the smaller JPG image into each track so that you get a nice thumbnail image on your software/hardware player.
Here is the RapidShare link ---> CLICK HERE to download
*** UPDATE ***
The link above is for the MP3 version but here is a lossless FLAC version: CLICK HERE to download
Please note that the file is a compressed RAR file and will need to be decompressed with something like WinRAR or WinZIP etc.
Until next time ... listen until your ear's bleed !!!