Today I present you with the soundtrack to he Mario Bava film TERRORE NELLO SPAZIO aka PLANET OF THE VAMPIRE (1965) with music by Gino Marinuzzi Jr.
This is a 2003 Italian CD release on the DIGITMOVIES label (catalog code: Digitmovies CDDM007) and this score features one of the earlier use of synthesizers. It is a rare gem.
Please note that I originally ripped this using EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to the FLAC audio format then I used foobar2000 to convert the FLAC audio files to MP3 files. I used LAME 3.98.2 with the "-b 320" setting which basically creates a 320kbps CBR MP3 file which is the highest quality MP3 that can be made. I have included the LOG and CUE files from EAC so that you know the ripping was done correctly and of course this facilitates burning back to a standard music CD if you so wish. I also threw in a M3U playlist file.
Also included in the download are large TIFF images of the CD artwork (the front and back of the CD booklet) along with smaller JPG images (such as the cover presented above) plus I embedded the smaller JPG image into each track so that you get a nice thumbnail image on your software/hardware player.
Here is the track listing courtesy of the Soundtrack Collector website:
01. Main Titles (01:14)
02. Ship landed on planet Aura/Crazy crew (02:33)
03. Astronaut lands on the surface (00:54)
04. A very strange planet (01:42)
05. Exploring Aura/Dead crewman found (04:54)
06. Another macabre discovery/Ship's abandoned bridge (01:27)
07. The living dead (01:15)
08. Inside the starship (01:06)
09. Evil spirits (00:46)
10. A new victim/Tiona attacked by the living dead (00:46)
11. The relic ship/Aboard the relic ship (02:01)
12. "Where are they?"/Tiona's nightmare (01:23)
13. "I know they're dead"/Empty grave (01:18)
14. Time bombs (00:39)
15. The living dead appears (01:04)
16. Battle on planet Aura (01:30)
17. "You are both of them!" (01:30)
18. "A young, primitive world..." Finale (00:38)
19. End titles (00:53)
20. Dead crewman found - Unused Alternate Take (01:59)
21. The 1965 Recording Session (03:05)
Total Duration: 00:32:37
Here is the RapidShare link ---> CLICK HERE to download
Please note that the file is a compressed RAR file and will need to be decompressed with something like WinRAR or WinZIP etc.
Until next time ... listen until your ear's bleed !!!