Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome to the Terror Xpress !!!

Hello and welcome to my Blog site entitled TERROR XPRESS !!!

Now I've decided to use a sub heading of: A journey into the world of horror, cult and exploitation movies.

Why? Well I love horror, cult and exploitation films ... that's why !!!

My particular love is for euro-horror films especially the Italian genre known as giallo films but of course I like almost all horror films starting with the Hammer films up to the present day. Yes I do sort of like some of the old Universal Monster movies but really for me the best stuff starts off with Hammer and really kicks in during the 1960's and throughout the 70's

For now I will be posting movie soundtracks and nothing more. In the future this may change but I've seen other Blog sites that have done the same and I wanted to do my own. So here you go! I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new blog. It looks great so far and I will add your link to Moon in the Gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog FL, saw your link on CG, you can count on me to visit it. I add a link to my blog too.
    http://videotopsy.blogspot.com/

    Keep the Good work! CIAO!
    Otto

    ReplyDelete